Thursday 4 March 2010

OOH! TEMPEST!

I got Tempest! Oh yeah! I'm so happy!!!

I was doing random Krok sidequests and then - ding! - level 28! Of course, I went back to Ravenwood, and Halston Balestrom said...


and then



So off I go...



One Frustrated Krokenkhamen battle later...


And




Then GUESS WHAT?
It isn't good enough, is it.







Humph. I was so annoyed, I didn't take any screenshots, but I can safely assume that I ran around doing stuff for a good while. Something about a scroll, and then the Prof sent me to Harold Argleston, who told me to go boil it andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...................





It had a sqwauky voice. But  then.....


FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY!

SOSOSOSOSOSOSO HAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyYYY!

Anyway, byes.

No more pics... I'm allllll oouuuuuut.

Also, post on my crowns stuff coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...