Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lots and lots of amazing stuffs!

As the title suggests, I am really really happy right now!

There is lots of greatly wonderful news that I should have posted about earlier! I don't think I'm even making sense! This means I am even more... happy? I need a better word, my vocabulary isn't functioning that well right now.

Firstly: ohmygosh I have four followers! Thank you so so so so much! This is absolutely and awesomely AWESOME! Thank you so much for mentioning me Sierra! Wow!

Also... Test realm is up! And I have discovered that I am hopeless at the whole pet situation... Still... It's fun, though... And who can hate the black Seraph wings? Again, wow!



How awesome.

Plus, I hit 33! Yay! Darkwind! I don't actually know when I'll use it, because usually a Tempest with a blade, trap, windstorm and hex from my shoes will get rid of a boss easily enough. Still, it looks cool.

Also, part 4 is in progress... Nearly done, I think, nearly... Prepare yourselves!

So, for now,

(happy) Diviner OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! :) Darkwind is my favorite bubble.
    I am kinda hopeless at the pet mini games too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa Frostriver! xD8 May 2010 at 18:38

    Wow, your stories are really good! I can't believe I haven't found it until now - you should have like OVER 9000 fans!

    And congrats on level thirty-three! I'm still amazed I got to level eleven, paha xD (I only have like one-hundred crowns that I got from an event, so I'm sorta in a level limbo)

    Oh, and what patch are the Black Seraph Wings for? If I can get one of those crown cards, I might just get one of them - they look really spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!

    And Alyssa, I sort of don't know when the new wings will come, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next patch... Still awesome in test while I wait though!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...