Tuesday 18 May 2010

A week of no internet/Why I haven't been posting

Well, I guess the title says it all. I have been without internet for almost a week now. Seriously, I was getting withdrawal symptoms. It's good to be back!

Anyway, as you may have guessed, I haven't been making much progress with the whole levelling thing, what with all the mess ups and stuffs. Plus, I got braces yesterday, and they are pretty painful. I was planning on getting purple to show off my storminess, but they didn't have that, so I settled for dark blue... I've broken them already.

Now I feel like going on the test realm. Yay, test realm! Enhanced pet capabilities! Still, level 35 (alongside awesome hat) beckons. Okay, forget the test realm.

*tries to log in*

Internet's gone again. Heckhounds.

*waits*

Okay, got it back. Phew.

Part 4 is in progress. Hopefully I'll finish it soon...

Anyway, the last several lines were slightly feeble, so I think I'll just cut it short here before I start rambling.

Diviner OUT!

1 comment:

  1. At least it was down for only a week. Last year, Our computer was a **swear I wish can say but can't so this really represents nothing** and was down for 3 months. You turn it on, and it'd go to a blue screen. It was torture.
    But at least that was how I found the creative writing section on the W101 website. (and boy am I glad I did.). Which was a chain reaction in finding all these wonderful blogs. :D
    OMG! They didn't have purple braces? I had purple braces, (at SOME point in the whole braces thing). I hated them too. And that must be pretty bad to have broken them already. What the heck did you do?
    And I just got to lvl 39. Have like 2 xp in it or something.
    Was that too long?
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...