Wednesday 27 October 2010

MORE News!

This is another listy thing:

1) I signed up for the NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program thing! Look to the sidey to see my badge! >>>>

On the not-so-bright side, I kinda don't know what to write about. But I'll figure something out. However... Only four days left! O_O

2) I leveled up! I got Triton! I did the Shirataki Temple! I still haven't used Triton, though. I'm so used to Tempest. :/

3) I leveled up again! So not only am I an awesome level 39 and super super SUPER close to master - which is completely completely excitingful - I am a higher level than Nat! I'm happy, but I won't gloat too much, because I've already been slightly frustrating in Nat's opinion today.

I think that's all for today. Yup.

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you'll surpass me in leveling? lol. I haven't been on much anyway. And the NaNoWriMo looks interesting.
    And I like the new back ground / leaves / purpleyness thing. It loos really cool.
    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma! Also, levelling - that reminds me... Naw, I'll post. I have the pictures anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...