Wednesday 22 December 2010

Posting every day: third edition!

I have to say actually getting to day three is something of an accomplishment for me. It is dreadfully exciting to actually be making headway on a project.

That said, today I have literally nothing to talk about. I haven’t been able to get on the Wizardlandgame, other than a little bit of WizardBlox earlier, because I was playing out in the snow (snow!), reading fanfiction (fanfiction.net has some brilliant stories, I must say… And some bad ones… I was reading a Harry Potter fic earlier… Haha, anyway…) and building a den, from which I am now blogging. (I’m never too old for dens. I especially like this one because not only does it contain my laptop, but also my phone, CDs, and Harry Potter books. I could never be bored in here!)

So… I think I’ll play on Wizard101 now! Ooh, in game silent night cap?

*some time later*

I have returned with screen caps!

1) I sold my Krokotopia house and most of its contents. But! Not all! I still left enough to dedicate a room in my house to the land of manders and crocodiles.

krokroom1

Second shot:

krokroom2

Yay, Krokotopia!

2) Have I ever told you what my favourite world is? ROOM:

MB rocks

Unlike a lot of wizards, I love Marleybone. So so much.

3) I made a Christmas outfit! (With my oh-so-epic staff.)

xmas shot

(Side note – conversation with Nat yesterday…

Nat: I have a sword! It’s awesome!
Me: Wow awesome!
Nat: Do YOU have a sword?
Me: … Yeah.
Nat: ??? … That’s a staff in the shape of a candy cane.
Me: It is a sword. It’s a strange shape.

END OF ANECDOTE!)

Diviner OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...