Monday 20 December 2010

Well...

Hello again! You probably didn't expect to see me so soon, did you now? I think my posting laziness has been taking its toll. Not only that, but I haven't really been on Wizard101 in... ages.

What can I say? Make more lame excuses?

I don't doubt that anyone reading this is tired of hearing that. So, let me just say that my piano exam is over, it is the holidays, and I have no homework, therefore making my absence now inexcusable. On that note, I think I will make an announcement.

There are no excuses any more. I will be posting every day from now until I go back to school on the 4th January. Yes, you have to put up with my rants every day until then!

So, in other news.

Gardening
I haven't had a try on test OR live realm, so I will give you my thoughts in a later post. Should be fun.

Blog!
This blog is exactly one year and one week old today. Wow.

Story
I has nothings yet.

Look!
See the side-y thing? I have blog places for you to go.

You should have done this already, but if not, 1) You are insane, and 2) Go read the awesome blogs! Clicky click click in the blogroll!

Bye!
This has been fun, or boring, depending on whether you like insanity or not.

Diviner OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...