Saturday 16 April 2011

IRL Krokotopia?

These are terrible pictures; I used my 3DS because I forgot my piccy-camera.



....I went to Egypt. (Haven't met any kroks or manders yet. One can hope though.) Should I have told you that before I left?

Yes.

Did I?

No.

Why not?
1) I was only told the day before we left. And I had to pack.
2) I'm a terrible blogger. *cries*

Well, sporadic, if anything. (sorry Emma.)

I've been sitting in my hotel room waiting for W101 to load for what feels like forever now, and it's here:


(The patch launcher is too big for my computer screen, as shown. Dearie me. 10.1" = awesome but too small, for future reference)

So, that is pretty much all I have to say today. Well, I bought nintendogs and cats for aforementioned 3DS, so this is pretty much mandatory:

(I'm so childish :D)

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Egypt. And eeee cute puppy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Always wanted to go. Very cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...