So, internet. I understand we haven’t been seeing much of each other recently. It’s ok. That’s probably best for the both of us. I mean, I do have a million and one exams coming up, and you could probably do without me crashing the computer every five minutes. I mean, I know nothing’s going too when even the task manager isn’t responding.
That roughly translates to “Hi everyone. my computer’s had a virus and it’s so laggy it is physically painful.”
To illustrate that point, I will add that in typing those last one and a half lines. I went and did about a third of my maths homework, then, when it went onto screensaver I went back to it, waved the mouse a little, and proceeded to do two more questions. While I wait for this to be typed, I will now do the rest.
Wow, it’s not so laggy any more. As I typed the word “laggy” it suddenly started to lag like a lag monster again. Oh dear. If the lag doesn’t kill me, the typos will!
In other news, things:
1) To the surprise of everyone, I am swearing that throughout this month, I am going to post once every single day.
Yes, it won’t last. Yes, I’ll fail. But when I give myself a goal like that, it inspires me to at least try to accomplish it, even if I know it won’t end well. So there’s something to look forward too!
2) I got a graphics tablet, so drawing is a thing I do now.
I, er, haven’t quite got used to it yet.
2.5) That was for my birthday. For my birthday I also got a new guitar (squee), electronic drum kit (second hand mais d’awesome), and an amp on which to play these new thingamajigs (which is really heavy, as my aching back will testify). I have mentioned I am a scatty musicy person, have I not?
3) Part 7! Will come! It’s the Easter holidays soon. In fact, there’s about three days of school in total in April because of public holidays and national event thingies. So I will have time with which to type things onto pixelplaces and make words and coherence, which I am currently failing miserably at.
4) April Fool’s Day is my favourite day of the year, also my friend’s birthday. :D The teachers at our school pretended that the OFSTED people had suggested we have Saturday morning classes for people who were struggling to meet their targets. We all thought it was a joke at first but then all our teachers were going along with it and it was all scary like until we had RS, and our RS teacher told us it was a joke… Bit embarrassing, that was. Not quite as embarrassing, though, as the class who all copied down the 32nd of March into their books. Anyone else play or hear about any funny pranks?
5) Ahhhh I had something to put here and I have forgotten. OH YEAH. Header. Working on a new one anyway…
I think that’s all. So…
Post-hiatus comeback diviner OUT!